Monday, June 2, 2008

Good days and bad days

I totally sick of my fucking boyfriend. We're just sitting there enjoying our evening watching tv, eating etcand I realized that I misplaced some checks I wanted to deposit tomorrow. Some I'm looking around (and mind you it's not alot of money, and I know it its'nt truly lost) but he just, out of blue says with such a mean spirit: "Maybe you shouldnt have lost them". No fucking shit, sherlock! ?But why would you do that? Why wouldnt you be instead, like, "sweety i'm sorr you misplaced them". Fact is, random acts of meanness make me hate him and I don't how much longer I can take it. I mean I love hi and all but he has the random mean streak that pops up without warning.

What should I do?

E

2 comments:

Mr.E said...

E the hate will eat U up,the meaness has to stop.He needs to check it.if he can't give him the I'm leaving U ultamatium
Good Luck!

Bigman said...

A stunning looking chic like you should not sit with a looser like him, get rid of him and get a real smart guy and a lover, i think you are a hot babe, stunning body and great looks, would like to give it to you as much as you want hehehe.

Have fun

Bigman